Air Conditioning Services - AAMCO Whitby, ON
Did you know that your air conditioning belt drives many other components in your vehicle?
This means that a broken belt can have a much worse impact than simply an uncomfortable trip. The expert techs at AAMCO will take care of everything- whether it’s simply a recharge of refrigerant or maybe installing a new compressor- you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle will keep you cool and safe.
Signs that your vehicle may have a malfunctioning air conditioning system include:
- Your air conditioner blows only hot air from the vents
- The air conditioner blows cold only sporadically
- There are noises when you run your air conditioner
Every AAMCO Air Conditioning Service begins with our state-of-the-art air conditioning system check. This Check includes:
- Check of the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage
- Check of all air conditioning-related components for leaks or damage
- A check for proper operation of the air conditioning compressor and other components prior to service
- Testing lines, hoses, seals and other system components for leaks
Depending on the results of the check, the system is then serviced only as required to ensure proper operation, which might include:
- Evacuating refrigerant from the system
- Recharging the system using the appropriate refrigerant to the exact system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
- Performing any necessary service on compressor, evaporator, condenser and electrical controls
- Rechecking the system to ensure proper operation.
While your vehicle is at the center, an AAMCO certified technician will also perform a Initial Vehicle Check to safeguard that all of the major systems in your car, truck or SUV are in good working order.
Schedule your appointment today!
AAMCO Whitby, ON
OUR ADDRESS305 Hopkins Street, Whitby, Canada L1N 2C1
Monday - Friday | 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Saturday - Sunday | Closed
A/C Performance Check
- Visual inspection of all AC components (Excluding Evaporator)
- Check Blower Operation and Vent temperature
- Identify and Recover Free-On